At Mahyco, we are committed to finding answers for challenges in agriculture through technology and innovation. We also believe that tomorrow depends on the young and bright minds of the youth of our country.
So we are looking for young, dynamic, enterprising leaders in college students, who are passionate about agriculture and the role science and innovation can play in this…
So what are you waiting for, if you are a student who has thoughts, ideas and plans for revolutionizing agriculture, here is a chance for you to make a difference…
All you need to do is send us an essay entry of 1000 words answering the following: "The youth of the country hold the key to deploy technology for the betterment of the country’s agriculture ecosystem. What do you see as a big challenge in agriculture? How can we deploy technology to find long term solutions and enable socio-economic benefits for the rural communities? How do you see yourself play a role in this? Why are these issues important?”
To participate: fill the form here
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is organised to provoke and encourage youths / students from Maharashtra to think about Indian Agriculture, and to get to know their views and ideas for the betterment of Indian Agriculture. The views expressed in the essays will be that of the participants, not those of Mahyco, and Mahyco may not necessarily agree with the same. No claims of whatsoever nature, about the views expressed in the essay or about anything related to the essay competition, shall be entertained by Mahyco from any third party or participants.
2. Mahyco reserves the right to disqualify any participant without providing any reason. However, it shall be noted that if the submitted material contains in it plagiarisms, or any statements, facts, information or quotations that may encourage, or may be seen to encourage, the persecution of people on the grounds of race, opinion, nationality, sex, profession or other persuasion, or if any entries encourage the commission of a crime or the breaking of any laws, Mahyco shall disqualify the participant and shall not be liable to such participant for any action taken against him by any third party whose rights are breached, or whose sentiments are offended or as the case may be.
3. The material submitted must be an original work from the participant. Participants shall retain all rights to their work. However taking part in the competition constitutes acceptance that Mahyco retains unlimited, non-exclusive rights in copyright, including to reproduction and publication, without any allowances / remuneration to the participant.
4. Mahyco reserves the right to modify the format and / or curtail the content of the submitted material for publication purposes.
5. By participating in the competition, the participants, including the winner, agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes related to the competition, during this competition or thereafter.
6. Mahyco reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend it.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Mahyco shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.